12 articles since September 2008
- …that Retrograde amnesia is a form of amnesia where someone will be unable to recall events that occurred before the onset of amnesia.?
- …that Mary-Kate Olsen will make a one-episode appearance in Season 2.?
- …that The show was originally named Sam I Am until ABC renamed it Samantha Be Good due to conflicts with the estate of Dr. Seuss.?
- …that Samantha Newly is a vice-president at a Chicago realty firm.?
- The first episode entitled "So I Think I Can Dance" aired on October 13th 2008 starting of Season 2.
- Jean Smart praises co-star Christina Applegate for going back to work so soon after her battle with breast cancer.
- Jean Smart won Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series at the Emmy Awards
- Season 2 begins on October 13th 2008 with the first episode title "So I Think I Can Dance"
- Christina Applegate starts work after her battle with breast cancer.
Video provided by Youtube.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Samantha Newly was a bitch. Self-absorbed, back-stabbing, trash-talking and hard-drinking, Samantha was the girl who stole your boyfriend, shaved your cat and keyed your car. As a ruthless developer for the prestigious Chicago real estate firm of Chapman & Funk, Samantha was the one who condemned your granny's house to build a new mini-mall. Lucky for her, she doesn't remember any of that.After a hit-and-run accident leaves her with retrograde amnesia, Samantha has no memories of her sordid past. As she pieces together clues about her life, Samantha quickly realizes that she was a horrible person. Grateful that she's been given a fresh start, Samantha sets about to do things differently this time around. But while her intentions are good, there's still the specter of "Bad Sam" lurking in the wings, not to mention the trail of enemies and victims that Bad Sam has left behind.
The Featured Quotes from a specific episode will go here
- Samantha: A couple of good things about been in a coma, no fattening food, lots of rest, they sponge ya down every day, its like a spa. Bad things, my nose itches, I have something called the Pina Collada song stuck in my head and oh yeah sometimes I can hear what people in my room are saying.